Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Korean Language Class ^^




Anyeonghaseyo ~ Hi , all my reader ..this time I want to share my Korean language to you .Hope it can really help you in Korean language . I start to listen and learning Korean language since 5 years ago , That is quite hard in the beginning , luckily I prefer Korean music and drama , that’s really lead me learn more and more Korean .Korean language actually not that hard as you think , the Korean Alphabet, known as Hangeul (한글, "great script"), is considered to be one of the most efficient and logical writing systems in the world. It is also one of the very few alphabets that were created artificially, having not evolved from earlier hieroglyphics or ideographs, unlike most modern written languages. Korean has traditionally been written using Chinese characters, known as 'Hanja' (한자/漢字), which have been in use in Korea for over 2000 years. This time I am not gonna to teach the Korean Alphabet but teach the basic daily simple conversation . ^^ ….If anyone got any question , I don’t mind to answer for you , just leave comment here , I will reply it as soon as possible ! Thank you ~ ^^

Greeting -인사말 - Insa

1. How are you ?- 어떻게 지내세요- 你好吗?

- An yeong haxim niga / Anyeonghaseyo

2. How are you ( Use by the people who same age or people younger )- 어떻게 지내세요? – 你好吗?

- Anyeong

3 Nice to meet you - 만나서 반갑습니다 很高兴见到你

- Man na seo bang –gap ssum nida

4. Thank you - 감사합니다 – 谢谢

- Gombap semida / Kamsahamida / Kommawayeo / Kamsahaeyo

5. I am sorry - 미안 해요 – 抱歉/不好意思

- Mi a nam nida / Jue song hamida /Miannaeyo

6. You are welcome - 천만에요 – 不用客气

- Sa yang haji masaeyo

7. Excuse Me - 실례합니다 –不好意思

- Syllae hamida

Number - 번호 - Sutja

1. 일 – one- ( il )

2. 이 – two ( I )

3.세 – three ( Sam )

4.사 – Four- ( Sa )

5.오 – Five- ( O )

6.여섯 – Six- ( Yuk )

7.칠 – Seven ( Chil )

8.팔 – Eight ( Pal )

9.구 – Nine- ( Gu )

10.십 – Ten- ( Sip )

11.백 – Hundred- ( Baek )

12.천 – Thousand- ( Cheon )

13.만 – Ten thousand- ( Man )

Living common words- 일반적인 단어 생활

1.I know - 나는 알고있습니다 我知道

- Araseoyo

2. I don’t know - 나도 몰라 我不知道

- Muraseoyo

3. That is ok - 관계 없음 没有关系

- Kwanchanayo

4. Are you feeling well ?- 이미 편안하지 않습니다 那里不舒适?

- Eodi apayo ?

5. How do you do recently ? - 최근에, 당신은 괜찮 아요? - 最近,你还好吗?

- Yojum chal ja liseoyo ?


6.
I am fine - 나는 매우 我过得很好

- Zal ji nae sse yo

7. I am hungry - 내가 배가 고프니까요 我肚子饿了

- Cho pageuk payeo

8. I am tired- 피곤 했거든요 我累了

- cho pigu naeyo

9. – I am happy - 아주 행복 해요 我很开心

- cho chommai giposeo

10. Don’t be so sad - 슬퍼 하지마 不要难过

- Ne mu seup peu haji ma sei yo

11. Weather is so cold -추운 날씨 天气寒冷

- Nal xxi ga chu woyo

12 . Weather is so hot- 더운 날씨 -炎热的天气

- Nal xxi ga do woyo

appellative –제목

1.Mother - 어머니 – 母亲/妈妈

- eo munim / Omma

2. Father - 아버지 父亲/爸爸

- appo ji / Ah ppa

3. Brother - 형제 – 哥哥

- Ohppa ( Calls by girl to boy )

- hyiong ( Calls by boy to boy )

4 . Little brother / Little sister - 형제 / 자매 弟弟/妹妹

- dong xeng

5. Sister - 여자 형제 姐姐

- Unnie ( Calls by girl to girl )

- Noona ( Calls by the boy who younger than girl )

6. Grandmother - 할머니 奶奶

- hael monim

7. Grandfather - 할아버지 – 爷爷

- Hara pooji

8. Uncle - 삼촌 叔叔

- Sam cheon ( call by relatives )

9. Aunt - 아줌마 大婶

- A jjui ma

10. Uncle - 삼촌 – 大叔

- A jeei shi

11. Parents - 부모 – 父母

- Pumu nim

12. Friend - 친구 – 朋友

- Chinggu

12. Lover - 사랑 – 爱人

- Ae yin

13. Boy / Man - 남성 – 男人

- Namjia

14. Girl / Women - 여성 – 女人

- Yaojia



No comments:

Post a Comment