Friday, October 23, 2009

My first Poem – ‘Wonder’


My first Poem – ‘Wonder’

"Wonder" This poem is my work four years ago, was listening to Schubert's "Serenade" - Serenade of what has, "Serenade" is the short life of Schubert's last completed solo art songs, is one of the most famous works of Schubert, one of the first song is a beautiful expression of love songs in the quiet of the darkness go away, this first song in the night to listen to the most empty feeling expressed by them Amid the feelings of that song ,when the song a few months before the completion of Schubert's death, nor pity that Schubert was helpless and hope that love will manifest through the music it mildly, but also the first song to I have a deeper understanding of Schubert, and like him, when writing this essay, which is to want to express is a kind of unspeakable wonder in mind the existence of a Cecil depression, endless thoughts, a man quietly interest rates in the cool of the night, to turn the questions, through the night insomnia wonder.

Wonder

Heart of chaos and hot thoughts


Bundled in the sad night


Slightest desire underground in the moonlight


Reflecting inner wonder


Repeatedly circled the problem


Cool give me a little to respond to


It gave me guidance


Gently humming Serenade


Pour out my heart to it


Amid the worries and views



No comments:

Post a Comment